Clipboard on Web UI as a static set of actions.
On JSF UI, it was a category where customers would add their own actions.
Today we have customers that are thinking on migrating and other customers that are already on WebUI that would need to extend what actions are present on the clipboard.
The most common use case is to add a download button and to remove the copy/ paste actions as they aren't a use case for some customers.
- Create clipboard slot (taking in account future developments, we might prefer `worklist` as a slot name)
- add current clipboard action into the slot as default actions
- the current phrase `Browse to a container to [paste | move] clipboard content` should be the Tooltip of the paste and move actions.
- Add `Clear All` Action : cleans the clipboard
- Add `Download` action : same behavior as selection download action (low priority, but a common use case)
- Copy and paster will have a different user flow in future evolutions, so these actions will be removed in future from the clipboard (maybe promoted to worklist by then)