Type: User story
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 10.3
On a proxy document, if the user as at least read permission, there should be a info bar that alerts the user that this is a publication and he could access the original document.
A direct link to the original document should be present.
Also, if the user has write permission on the original document, there should be a unpublish action on the info bar (needs a confirmation dialog).
- Given I'm a user with Read permissions on the published document and no permissions on the original document when I navigate to the publish document, then it should look like an original document with no mentions of publishing
- Given I'm a user with Read permission on published and original document when I navigate to the publishing document, then I see an info bar that explains the document is a publication with a link to the original one
- Given I'm a user with Read|Write permission on published document and Write permission on the original one, when I go to that published document then I seen the info bar with the original link but also an action to unpublish the publication
- Given I'm in a publication, when I click on Unpublish action then I see a confirmation dialog
- Given I'm on a confirmation dialog for unpublish when I approve the action then the publication will be removed and the destination navigation will be the same as on a deleted document action