On a document with publishing facet, there should be present a document action to publish the document.
When the user presses that action it should be available for configuration:
- Destination: the new container finder, configured to find only `PublishSpace` documents, to allow user to pick publishing destination. User is only allowed to publish on documents with write permission. It will display an error if the user doesn't have write permission.
- Version: allows the user to choose a version to be published (if modified, will create a minor one ie 1.2+ -> 1.3 will be presented).
- Rendition: None, publish rendition (on rendition publishing user story) or another document rendition.
After configuration, the user publishes the document and a corresponding proxy document is created on the destination document.
Details on Version selection
When configuring the publishing action if the user can select:
latest version (if on a set) : publishes the latest version for each document. If there are no versions for a document, it will generate 0.1 version.
from a list of all versions (if on one document) : publishes that specific version
Details on Rendition selection
When configuring the publishing action the user has the following options for rendition:
none: original (same type) document
default rendition (when on a set of documents) : it uses the main rendition engine to figure out the correct rendition for each document with "publish" purpose.
all the possible rendition (when on one document) : after none, the first rendition (in bold) and finally all the all visible document renditions
- Given I have write access in a publishable document When I navigate to it then I see a publish document action
- When I click on Publish action then a dialog with the description of this ticket will appear.
- When I'm on a Publish dialog then all the correct public rendition to that document will appear (default rendition will be identify) + the none option
- When I'm on a Publish dialog then all the versions of the document + latest will appear
- When I publish a document then the correct proxy/publication is created according to my options
- When I publish a document to the latest version, a minor version should be created and publish