Making the target Section a hyperlink in the Publish Document dialog creates a weird loophole that allows you to publish a section within itself.
Steps to reproduce:
- In the Sections folder, create a section entitle My Section.
- Navigate to a document with the Publishable facet.
- Select the Publish document document action.
- In the dialog that appears, under Location, select a section to which the document will be published.
=> The title of the section appears as a hyperlink.
- Succumb to the overwhelming urge to click on the hyperlink.
=> The dialog remains visible, but the background navigates to the section indicated in the dialog.
- Click on the Publish button.
=> My Section has been publish in My Section.
- Since the hyperlink in the dialog box causes the above publishing inception, it is probably not needed.
- It might make sense to display somewhere in the dialog box which document is to be published.
- A Section should not be publishable as it does not have the Publishable facet.