Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new template of document using CompositionMP.docx
- Choose for listeingredients the type "inclusion", and as source the XPath "dc:description"
- Choose as generation engine:
XDocReportProcessor and as rendering: PDF
- In a workspace, create a Note document and fill the description field with some random text
- Associate the template created above to the Note you just created
- Generate the rendering => the field description is not displayed
- Change the random text of the description of the Note to prefix it with <p/> and suffix it with <p/> and generate the rendering: the description then is displayed, misaligned.
- Remove the <p/> prefix and suffix from the description fo the Note document
- change the template from "inclusion" to "document property" type
- Go back to the Note, "reinitialize the parameters" in the "associated models" tab, and generate the rendering: the description is then displayed, aligned.
Thus, the dc:description field seems mistreated when used in the "inclusion" type.
It appears the same for PDF, ODT and DOCX types.