Uploaded image for project: 'Nuxeo Web UI'
  1. Nuxeo Web UI
  2. WEBUI-116

Cleanup/Improve the messages entries of the audit search element

    Details

    • Type: Task
    • Status: Resolved
    • Priority: Minor
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 3.0.0
    • Fix Version/s: 3.x
    • Component/s: UI
    • Tags:
    • Upgrade notes:
      Hide

      The following labels / entries for i18n were deprecated:

        "documentHistory.category": "Category",
        "documentHistory.comment": "Comment",
        "documentHistory.date": "Date",
        "documentHistory.directive": "Directive",
        "documentHistory.dueDate": "Due Date",
        "documentHistory.empty": "No results",
        "documentHistory.filter.after": "After",
        "documentHistory.filter.before": "Before",
        "documentHistory.performedAction": "Performed Action",
        "documentHistory.state": "State",
        "documentHistory.username": "Username",
      

      You should replace them by

        "audit.category": "Category",
        "audit.comment": "Comment",
        "audit.date": "Date",
        "audit.directive": "Directive",
        "audit.dueDate": "Due Date",
        "audit.empty": "No results",
        "audit.filter.after": "After",
        "audit.filter.before": "Before",
        "audit.performedAction": "Performed Action",
        "audit.state": "State",
        "audit.username": "Username",
      

      The main modification is the use of the new prefix audit as now the document history and audit page use the same component for more details refers to NXP-28863

      Show
      The following labels / entries for i18n were deprecated: "documentHistory.category": "Category", "documentHistory.comment": "Comment", "documentHistory.date": "Date", "documentHistory.directive": "Directive", "documentHistory.dueDate": "Due Date", "documentHistory.empty": "No results", "documentHistory.filter.after": "After", "documentHistory.filter.before": "Before", "documentHistory.performedAction": "Performed Action", "documentHistory.state": "State", "documentHistory.username": "Username", You should replace them by "audit.category": "Category", "audit.comment": "Comment", "audit.date": "Date", "audit.directive": "Directive", "audit.dueDate": "Due Date", "audit.empty": "No results", "audit.filter.after": "After", "audit.filter.before": "Before", "audit.performedAction": "Performed Action", "audit.state": "State", "audit.username": "Username", The main modification is the use of the new prefix audit as now the document history and audit page use the same component for more details refers to NXP-28863
    • Sprint:
      nxApps 2020 Cycle 11

      Description

      Since NXP-28863 the audit admin and the audit document share the same element the nuxeo-audit-search. This way it's more easy to improve the audit and so on. But we find ourselves with a different entries for the columns labels like: Activity.Key, eventType.Key, categoryType.Key
      the eventType.Key, categoryType.Key was the audit ones
      and Activity.Key the document history one. Since NXP-28863 We use mainly the activity one and we add the missing ones from the audit. The purpose of this new ticket is to make things more consistent:

      • Separate Keys between Event Type and Categories
      • Try to make the values consistent: Should be Capitalised (first letter)
      • Keep only the used ones, for now the below are used in retention:
        "documentHistory.date": "Date",
        "documentHistory.filter.after": "After",
        "documentHistory.filter.before": "Before",
        "documentHistory.username": "Username",
      • Add translations for nuxeo-document-history (as seen below, copy existing values from nuxeo-audit into the corresponding filter values)
        audit.username -- copy to --> documentHistory.filter.username
        audit.usernamePlaceholder -- copy to --> documentHistory.filter.usernamePlaceholder
        audit.eventType -- copy to --> documentHistory.filter.eventType
        audit.selectEventTypes -- copy to --> documentHistory.filter.selectEventTypes
        audit.eventCategory -- copy to --> documentHistory.filter.eventCategory
        audit.selectEventCategory -- copy to --> documentHistory.filter.selectEventCategory 

         

      We should also take chance to have a look at the consistency between what the backend sort and the labels used in UI (as we use a specific message which may not be the ones that the backend used to sort) 

        Attachments

          Issue Links

            Activity

              People

              • Votes:
                0 Vote for this issue
                Watchers:
                5 Start watching this issue

                Dates

                • Created:
                  Updated:
                  Resolved:

                  Time Tracking

                  Estimated:
                  Original Estimate - Not Specified
                  Not Specified
                  Remaining:
                  Remaining Estimate - 0 minutes
                  0m
                  Logged:
                  Time Spent - 5 hours, 30 minutes
                  5h 30m

                    PagerDuty

                    Error rendering 'com.pagerduty.jira-server-plugin:PagerDuty'. Please contact your Jira administrators.