When using the Files widget from the files schema as described by
NXP-25810, we get these errors in the logs:
The fix is probably to use file/name instead of the old filename property when generating the files widget:
Steps for reproduction:
- Download Nuxeo Server 9.10
- Install JSF UI
- In Studio, create a custom Document Type called "JsonFiles", and make sure it extends the schema "files"
- Once the document type created, navigate to tab "Schema"
- Add extra schemas to this document type: "files"
- Go to "Creation Layout"
- Replace "WARNING" by "Files" widget. "Files" widget can be selected on the right panel: Widget by Property > Schemas > files.
- Click button "Save work in progress"
- Do the same thing for "Edit Layout"
- Do the same thing for "View Layout"
- Sync the project with the server
- Create a document and attach 2 JSON files using the button "Add New Attached File"
- Save the document
- Observe the server logs contain: