Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 73.24.5
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Roles & Permissions
Users created in Nuxeo Studio with "Don't override existing values" Creation policy option selected are not created in your Nuxeo instance after Hotreload.
Steps to reproduce:
- Access to CONFIGURATION > Roles & Permissions > Users & Groups
- Select "Don't override existing values" as Creation policy
- Add a new user, e.g.
- Name: Randy
- Password: Randy
- Rist name: Randy
- Last name: Smith
- Company: ACME
- Add user to Members group
- Click on Save button
- Go to you Nuxeo instance.
- Login as Administrator (with DEV MODE enabled)
- Do a Hot reload using Nuxeo Dev Tools
- Go to Administration > User & Groups menu in your Nuxeo Instance
- Write "*" on "Search for users & groups" input and press Enter.
The new user is not shown in the user list.
You must repeat all the step using "Always" as Creation Policy in Nuxeo Studio in order to create the New User in your instance
It could be nice as an improvement to create new users, ignoring pre-existing users when Don't override existing values policy is selected.
- is related to
NXS-4956 Users created in Nuxeo Studio with "Don't override existing values" option selected are not created in your Nuxeo instance after Hotreload