Users created in Nuxeo Studio with "Don't override existing values" Creation policy option selected are not created in your Nuxeo instance after Hotreload.
Steps to reproduce:
- Access to CONFIGURATION > Roles & Permissions > Users & Groups
- Select "Don't override existing values" as Creation policy
- Add a new user, e.g.
- Name: Randy
- Password: Randy
- Rist name: Randy
- Last name: Smith
- Company: ACME
- Add user to Members group
- Click on Save button
- Go to you Nuxeo instance.
- Login as Administrator (with DEV MODE enabled)
- Do a Hot reload using Nuxeo Dev Tools
- Go to Administration > User & Groups menu in your Nuxeo Instance
- Write "*" on "Search for users & groups" input and press Enter.
The new user is not shown in the list of user.
You must repeat all the step using "Always" as Creation Policy in Nuxeo Studio in order to create the New User in your instance