Today, when renaming a feature in Modeler (e.g. schema, doctype), no impact is handled on Designer side.
- in Studio Modeler create a document type
- switch to Designer
- configure the create form
- click Save
- in Modeler rename the document type
- observe in Designer that the form has to be configured again
- observe in Resources / UI / document both document types are present (old name and new name) after configuring forms again.
Expected behavior: forms and their content should be migrated to the new name
=> Behavior is similar for other feature types
Find and setup a technical solution so that when a feature is renamed on Modeler side consequences are handled on Designer side as well.
When I rename a
- Document type
- Page provider
The Studio Designer configuration files are updated accordingly.
When one of the above features is renamed
I can hot reload my configuration and see the new name applied.