Currently in Designer when scaffolding a complex property the sub properties are scaffolded individually as an element.
This is inconsistent with the drag and drop behavior that creates an element for the complex property itself.
- When scaffolding a complex property, create a table element for it
- When I scaffold a layout for a document that contains a schema with a complex property, a single element is created for the complex property
- The element is linked to the complex property
- I can click on the element and see an edit icon
- When clicking on the edit icon, the sub properties can be edited