- In the releases and tags screen
- When clicking on a tag or release name
- Similarly to what is done when displaying a diff for a commit, an accordion should open, displaying:
- the creation date
- the creator
- the tag / release description
if possible the branch from which it was created
- reproduce the "author - since -date" from the "Branch Management" -> branch history, and put it directly in the tag line.
- when you click on it (similar to branch history view), you see the description.
HOW TO DEMO / TEST:
- Create a tag from branch master, fill in a description
- Create a release from a feature branch, fill in a description
- Go to releases and tags screen
- Click on the release and the tag
- For both, their corresponding information should be displayed
- Click on an existing tag / release
- Their corresponding information should be displayed in a similar fashion
- Make sure to prevent potential XSS flaw on display!