Affects Version/s: 10.10
The setProperties bulk action should handle a constraint violation as a normal error instead of terminate.
Passing an invalid value to a setProperties command using the api/v1/automation/Bulk.RunAction endpoint causes its consumer group to empty, after which subsequent setProperties commands fail silently.
- Configure a Nuxeo instance to leverage Kafka (using Nuxeo Kafka documentation, tested with Kafka 2.13-2.8.0)
- Create a File document with some value for dc:nature (e.g. 'Article')
- Attempt to set dc:nature to an invalid value (e.g 'm123') using the following curl:
- Observe DocumentValidationException in server.log (expected)
- Check consumer group status with following command from Kafka /bin directory:
: consumers are attached to group; subsequent setProperties commands run successfully.
: 'nuxeo-bulk-setProperties' group is empty, subsequent setProperties commands fail silently.