Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: ADDONS_10.10, 2021.x, 11.x
Fix Version/s: ADDONS_11.1
- As a granted user, I want to manually retrieve the main file of a document from S3 Glacier in order to have access to the master file.
- As a granted user, when the user clicks on the action to retrieve the file from cold storage we should display a modal explaining what that would mean
The goal is to provide an action at document level to retrieve the main file of a document from S3 Glacier.
This action is available on the document view.
- As a user with read permission, I can see an action to retrieve the main file of a document from S3 Glacier,
- As a granted user, when I click on the S3 Glacier retrieve, I see a modal dialog describing what will happen. I can cancel or click ok (for now, we bind this to the retrieve api/operation. when used, the client should have a way to configure a work flow or other business logic to occur on click).
- As a user with read permission, I can still see the preview of the file, as the file is being retrieved from S3 Glacier
- As a user with read permission, until the retrieval is complete, I see a message saying that the file is being retrieved from cold storage.
- As a user with read permission, once the file has been retrieved, I no longer see the message about a file being retrieved from cold storage.