Add a new simple pipeline running on the master branch with its related Jenkinsfile: promote.groovy.
This job is parametrized with a Nuxeo build version (such as 11.1.50) to promote a given build as a release.
For now it's triggered manually.
This job should:
- Checkout the build tag to promote.
- Update the new Maven POM, see
NXP-28926, with the released version by removing -SNAPSHOT.
- Add a release commit.
- Add a tag pointing to this release commit.
- Update the master branch version to the next SNAPSHOT version. Also update the new Maven POM.
- Validate the updated POMs and push to GitHub.
- Promote Maven artifacts form staging to prod, see NXP to be defined.
- Deploy the new Maven POM to packages.nuxeo.com, see
- Upload Nuxeo Packages to Connect prod, see
- Promote the Docker images, see