NXP-28483 we've found a new random on a test checking the external comment/annotation update flow.
It turns out that the comment/annotation retrieved by the test was the one under a version of the commented document and not the one updated by the test flow.
The culprit in the test was the automatic versioning. It has versioned the commented document due to a contributor change.
We want to disable the automatic when we update the related text. We also want to improve the way we retrieve the external comment/annotation in order to retrieve the one we expect (currently, the query has only the external entity id constraint).