An override of the delete button (override of slot content), which renders properly when using a single browser tab, does not get rendered when navigating to another document in a second browser tab. A page refresh is necessary to get the button override rendered properly.
This happens with Chrome only.
- in Studio Modeler, create a new XML extension with the following XML:
- in Studio Designer, create a file named override-nuxeo-delete-document.html under UI in the RESOURCES tab with the following HTML:
- deploy (make sure to restart the Nuxeo instance in order to avoid any hot reload misbehavior interference)
- log in the Web UI
- create a workspace, then a File document in it. Navigate to the File document. Note the delete button is properly rendered (trash with cross icon)
- ctrl-click on the parent workspace's link in the breadcrumb to open it in a new browser tab
the delete button with the trash with cross icon (i.e. the override is loaded) is rendered properly
the delete button with the default icon is rendered i.e. the override is not applied. A page refresh is needed for the override to be applied