I want to a new bulk metadata edit screen for my uploads to allow me:
- To list all the uploads in progress or completed
- To filter them by mime type
- To select one or several and edit their common metadata
- To save those metadata values for selected documents
The principle of the feature would add more granularity to the transfer common metadata we already have.
- When uploads are in progress or done (before transfer completion), I can click on a bulk edit button to access to the bulk edit page
- I can see the listing of the uploads on the left that I can filter by mime type
- I can select one or several upload in this listing
- I can fill the common metadata for those selected uploads
- And at last I can save the bulk edition with a button and be redirected to the transfer upload page
- When I come back to the bulk edit page, I can bulk edit again some uploads selected (some properties of some uploads may be overriden implicitely)
- I can complete the transfer to propagate those bulk edit values for the previous selected uploads that will override the values of the common metadata transfer.