As a user with write access to a comment or with everything permission on the comment's document
I want to be able to delete or edit (only for write permission on comment/reply) comments/replies on that document
So that I can correct mistakes
Comments have only two levels: comment and thread of replies.
Comments and reply have two actions for edit or delete when the user has permission
- When a comment is deleted, all replies are deleted
- shows a warning to the user that he will also delete the replies.
When the user deletes a comment, there should be presented a nuxeo-dialog, with the following confirmation message:
“Are you sure you want to delete this comment? ”
If the comment has replies, show:
“Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
All replies to this comment will also be deleted."
- On a document with lots of comments I can see edit and delete on every comment I have permissions
- On a comment with replies I can see edit and delete on every reply I have permissions
- I cannot edit/delete comments that I don't have permissions and therefor actions to do it
- I can see every comment reply using the "show more" action