On document view layout, there should be present just a minimalistic information about publication:
- On main information area (below version information) there should be a field named "publications" that is present when there are any publication for that document
- It should indicate the number of publication
- This information should go into the publish view on click/tap
On the "publication" path, there should be a list with full information:
- Path, version, rendition, publish date, publisher (user)
- Given the user has read permission on a publishable document when the document view tab is loaded then on the main info (top on the side bar) there should be presented the number on publications (the number should be a link to the publication tab)
- Given the user has read permission on a publishable document when the document publication tab is loaded then I see a list of all publication that I have read permission to. For each document, there should be presented the field explicit on this description.