Steps to reproduce (tested on Windows10/Edge)
- Start the wizard
- Choose add-ons : un select all add ons
- select headless server
- select digital asset management
=> result : both headless and UI are slected cf. screenshot ; plus, clicking on "DAM" remove the headless selection (unexpected behavior)
=> Expected result :
- By default, Nuxeo UI is selected and default add-ons are selected (all except vision and live-connect)
- If headless is selected, UI is deselected AND every incompatible additional add-ons are deselected and disabled (especially templates rendering, ...).
- When UI is selected, default add-ons are re-selected
- if DAM add-on is not selected, Showcase content and Vision add-ons are disabled (and de-selected)
- if Template rendering is not selected, Template samples addon is disabled
- (optionnal / improvement) When clicking on a disabled add-on, a toaster message explains which add-on is required for the child add-on (dependency on design).