- install JDK 8 u121
- install Nuxeo server
- try to start it up
- it fails giving the following stack trace (see log file for more details, server was 7.10HF22):
This is specific to JDK 8 u121 on Windows
- Installing Tomcat 7 with JDK 8 u121 on Windows -> starts up -> OK
- Setting nuxeo.server.bind in nuxeo.conf to the server ip -> starts up but server is logically not available anymore on loopback.
- Nuxeo on OSX and ubuntu with JDK 8 u121 -> starts up -> OK
- All firewall/antivirus disabled.
- Setting nuxeo.server.bind in nuxeo.conf to 0.0.0.0 -> same error -> KO
- Reverting to JDK 8 u112 -> starts up -> OK
Java 8 u121 release notes: