Affects Version/s: None
The cleanup as defined by
NXP-12621 does not take care of removing the tasks that were created : only the `RouteNode`s are cleaned up.
This is bad because :
- Workflows create a lot of tasks
- Tasks related queries can be slow because of complex filtering
- task delegation
De-activating the dynamic-facets does not seem to significantly improve the situation.
In addition, a brutal task cleanup, like removing all tasks that are `canceled` or `ended` can create inconsistencies.
This means we should couple the Workflow and tasks cleanup :
- identify all canceled or completed workflows
- remove all `Task`s associated to these workflows
- remove the associated `DocumentRoute`s
This means we have an issue with Task created "manually" since we don't have a way to verify that there is no access in an ongoing workflow.