NXBT-3614 has removed the call to "jx upgrade platform" when deploying platform-ci, we still have some Jenkins X related stuff that we want to get rid of:
- The various "jx" calls in the Jenkins pipelines, e.g.:
- jx step git credentials, can be easily reimplemented
- jx preview, will probbaly need NXBT-3394
- Kubernetes resources installed by either the original "jx install" command run to install Jenkins X or the " jx upgrade platform" command run by the platform-ci pipeline, e.g.:
- jenkins-x-controllerrole stuff
- jenkins-x-gcpreviews cronjob
- Jenkins X secrets such as jx-pipeline-git-github-git
- All the jenkins.io/v1 resources: environments, apps, pipelineactivities, etc.
- ghcr.io/jenkins-x/builder-nodejs image in the nodejs pod template
- Rename the jx-platform-builders repository?
- Rename the nuxeo-platform-jx-bot GitHub user?