First, we need to validate that we can, on a fresh Jenkins X team:
- Upgrade the Jenkins X environment to align on the platform team environment (Custom Jenkins image with its plugins from https://github.com/nuxeo/jx-platform-jenkins, myvalues.yaml from https://github.com/nuxeo/jx-platform-env).
- Import some repositories for testing:
- Do some PRs, check that the pipelines are running fine.
- Upgrade the team/namespace to HTTPS.
- Check that we can access to every service: Jenkins, Nexus, Docker registry.
- Upgrade the Jenkins X environment with the right expose controller values for HTTPS.
- Update the GitHub webhook to HTTPS.
- Update the PRs.
- Check that the test pipelines are working fine.
See https://jira.nuxeo.com/browse/NXBT-3136?focusedCommentId=426062&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-426062 about the platform-https team created for this test.
If everything is OK, perform the HTTP -> HTTPS switch to the platform namespace: apply steps 4. to 9.