Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: QualifiedToSchedule
In the continuity of
NEV-19, we now need to release the project. NEV-19 brings preview environments on PRs, so we're able to have a stable reference branch and releasable at any moment.
We need an extra validation in a NCO environment. This stage will take place before production deployment, so it will be outside of the repository scope.
See below the desired flow:
- nuxeo will trigger a job to start release process
- job will ask user if it's a feature/fix release (which allows NCO to do a lighter validation on fix release)
- job will release project with a RCX suffix
- job will notify NCO about this release
- (NCO will deploy the RC release)
- (NCO will notify QA to test the RC release)
- QA will notify jenkins if release is ok or not
- release is ok: proceed to final release
- release is not ok: work to fix it and then go back to job will release project with a RCX+1 suffix step