Affects Version/s: None
Sprint:UI - 2023-3, UI COOLDOWN - 2023-3
Fix issue described below as an example
See spreadsheet linked in epic for all references
General - The element is not accessible by keyboard alone and there is no conforming accessible version of the same functionality reachable from the non-conforming page.
Element name: Deque@deque.com
Location of the element: Tooltip content on each link, in the third column in all tabular data.
- Recently Viewed table
- Recently Edited table
- Favorite Items table
The problem that it causes: Screen reader users and keyboard users are not able to access the tooltip with the keyboard.
Additional details: While hovering the mouse on each link, under the third column, in each table, displaying the tooltip.
Steps to produce:
1. Hover on each link under the third column, in each table i.e "Last contributor" column, "Last viewed" columns.
2. Then the tooltip content will display.
3. Check the tooltip content.
Note: Same issue applicable for below content.
1. Tooltip content present under the "Last viewed" column elements, in the "Recently viewed" table.
2. Tooltip content present under the "Last contributor" column links, in the "Favourite items" table.