Affects Version/s: 3.0.0, 10.10
Fix Version/s: HOTFIX_10.10_2.4, 3.0.x
Component/s: Web UI
Steps to reproduce :
- Add "SAVED_SEARCHES_ALL_PAGE_PROVIDER" page provider to the "elasticsearch.override.pageproviders" parameter of the "nuxeo.conf" file.
- In the WebUI set some search parameters in the Nuxeo default search then save them as a predefined search.
- Click on the "filters" dropdown menu.
Observed behaviour :
- The predefined search name you just saved isn't listed in the dropdown menu.
- You need to reload the page in the browser to see your new predefined search appear.
Expected behaviour :
- You see the name of the search you saved like before we override the Page Provider in ElasticSearch.
- Refresh of the menu is live after an action and represent the actual state.