Noticed multiple issues when using the Nuxeo Spreadsheet Editor to modify a document/document list
- Unable to delete the document or documents from the list
- When trying to add documents to the list on a document that has none, you are not able to add more than 1
- When doing a search for documents to add, it uses the default_document_suggestion page provider instead of the one supplied in the create/edit layout in the nuxeo-document-suggestion for the document
Steps to Reproduce:
- Have a property that is a list of documents added to a document
- Modify results view to show this property in the datatable
- Add multiple documents to this property by directly editing the document
- Go to the results view which includes this document and the document list property in the datatable
- Open spreadsheet editor
- Try to remove a document from the list
The document id gets deleted from the list
The document id does not get deleted and an extra comma is added to the end of the list which throws an error when trying to save. Also, unable to see all the documents in the list once you double-click in the cell. Only able to see the first item in the list.
- Now try to add multiple documents to the list of a document that currently has no items in the spreadsheet editor
You are able to add multiple documents to the list
You are able to add 1 document to the list. When trying to add a second document, an extra comma gets added and you are unable to save.