Acceptance criteria according to
- Requires the creation of an element that can be parameterized and trigger the opening of bulk edit layout, as well as dispatching the information to the server.
- Should be added as a contribution in the default Web UI bundle (referencing this element).
- Should expose parameters to change the icon, label, and bulk edit form id.
- Should appear in Designer as a default contribution that can be overridden.
- In a custom configuration scenario, it should be possible to contribute additional bulk edit actions using this element, and each of those should be able to reference different bulk edit layouts.
- Should have functional tests (for the whole first deliverable scope of Bulk Edit) in Web UI.