As a Web UI user, for each property available in the form, I can decide to leave the value as is, replace or remove it
- Next to each label a dropdown is available with the following options
- Don't change value(s) (default)
- Replace with
- Remove value(s)
When the value is changed and not empty for a widget
- Dropdown option switches to "replace with"
When I select "replace with" and no value is entered
- A validation error happens if I try to save: "Please enter the value to replace this field with"
When I select "remove values"
- A helper text is shown "This field will be emptied for all selected documents"
When a property is required
- Widget should not mark it as required by default (reason is we can't tell if a document you selected actually holds that property)
- The "remove value(s)" option is disabled
- If I try to click on the option anyway, a notification is displayed: "This field requires a non empty value."
When I switch back manually to "Don't change value(s)" for a property and there is a value already
- Value entered in this widget is removed
When switching manually to the "Remove value(s)" option and there is a filled value
- the value entered is removed (same behaviour as when "Don't change value(s)" is selected).