Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Web UI
Sprint:UI - 2022-06, nxplatform #66, nxplatform #81
Steps to reproduce
- Go to Administration > Vocabularies
- Choose "nature"
- Add an entry with id = https://adress.com/ and label = blabla
- Observe the entry is correctly added
- Click on the Delete icon for the new entry
- Observe an error is displayed
- Click on the Edit icon for the new entry, change the label and submit the form
- Observe an error is displayed "Failed to fetch"
The error on Delete could be reproduced with a curl command
curl -X DELETE http://localhost:8080/nuxeo/api/v1/directory/nature/https%3A/adress.com/?pageSize=0
The problem seems to be related the forward slash in the entry id which is not encoded.
NXJS-206 Escape forward slashes in vocabulary entry when deleting or updating an entry