Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 2022.3.0
Component/s: Studio Features
When I navigate to certain features containers, I can see a separate list of features that are here to disable/re-enable dependencies features of this type.
Those are identified with their depFeatureStatus property set to ENABLED or DISABLED (!= NONE).
- On this separate list, I can see :
- The id of the feature
- The dependency where it comes from
- Whether it is disabled or re-enabled locally
- No copy/rename/delete button
- When I click on these features I go to the corresponding deps feature page
- I cannot see them in the left (local features) menu