Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 4.5.0
Component/s: Marketplace / Package Management
We are looking to better communicate around the support offered with marketplace add-ons. This will also include further information about partner certification as the two are linked.
For this we aim to create two automated text blocks that describe
-> The Support provided
-> The nature of the certification
To make this automated we need three more elements with each package.
To Do :
1. Create two checkboxes :
- "Show certification block"
- "Show support block"
This will act as the 'Supported' checkbox (see attached), they will need to expose this yes/no property to the front end
By default not ticked
2. Create a text field called "Link to partner support" which will be a text field, as is "Vendor" currently (see attached)
This text will need to be exposed to the front end
- This property is available in the marketplace edit form, not in the package.xml (so that package publisher can't self certify their add-ons)
- Only nuxeo people can edit this property
- The property should default to Not Certified
I will see two checkboxes in the package that aren't ticked and an empty text field
- is related to
NXS-6046 Implement Nuxeo Partner Certified Addons
- Is referenced in