Note this ticket for now deals with Modeler part only.
Given a project A with dependencies (not necessarily direct) on projects B and C, features of projects B and C are available in the registries of project A so that I can reference them when configure some objects.
Registries taken into account are:
- Doc types - Lifecycles - page providers
- Automation chains
- Automation scripts
- Document templates
- Mail templates
- Manually contributed registries (a.k.a. user registries)
The following use cases are not taken into account for now:
- Images branding section
- Event handlers (to disable)
- Structure template (to disable)
- Deployment fragment (to disable)
- Extensions (to disable)
- If one feature appears in several Studio projects, the priority is given to the highest in the dependency tree and alpha numerical on project name in case of two studio project at the same level.
- all features added in registries for this effort can also manually be added in registries