Affects Version/s: 4.2.1
Fix Version/s: 4.3.0
Component/s: Studio Designer
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Designer > Tabs
- Create a new "Page"
- Set :
- Name = testPage
- Label = TestPage
- Order = 1
- Element : choose an existing one or create a new one
- Attribute > Name : testPageName
- Save work in progress
- Go back to Designer > Tabs
- Push the button "Copy" for the element "testPage"
- The new Page is opened
- Observe that the Name has been suffixed with _copy, and the attribute name too
- Set a new Name and save
Observe the first bug : Label and Order have been cleared.
Then, go to nuxeo-xxx-bunde.html > second bug : observe that the "_copy" id is still used to reference the new page
<nuxeo-slot-content name="testPage_copy" slot="DOCUMENT_VIEWS_ITEMS" order="3">
NXS-6388 Some Users Unable to Save Changes in Studio
- Is referenced in