We'd like to use nuxeo/nos-helmfile repository to describe preview environments.
- Create pipeline to release `nuxeo/nos-helmfile`
- Create Docker image to embed Helmfile release
- Align Makefile and Docker image to rely on nuxeo/jxlabs-nos-jxl-base-image as base image
- Configure `updateBot` to automatically do a PR for updating base image version
- Update nuxeo/nos Chart to apply our helmfile at pre-install; and destroy on pre-delete. Ideally we would nee to map as much as possible helm hooks.
- Review local nos-helmfile Makefile to pass environment using template~<env> pattern.
- Improve the current `nos-helmfile` to deploy resources in multiple namespaces. It can be interesting for sharing a postgresql instance into multiple previews.