See the attached video (plus audio).
See targuillere-SANDBOX, branch
- A simple workflow, one task. One WF variable, docs, type document, multivalued
- Must be filled by an operation (not the default nuxeo-document-suggestion page provider, not even a custom page provider: An operation)
- The operation accepts a parameter, here folderId
- (make the WF variable docs available in the task)
- in Designer, scaffold the task.
- Setup values: the operation to use, and set the parameters to `
- When saving a strange error about dublincore is displayed
- Then, when you re-save, the layout is wiped out and becomes totally empty.
It is not 100% reproductible. My first try to reproduce failed (no problem, no removal of the layout's content), the second worked.
Suspicion goes to the fact that parameters are added, of course. Maybe there is a strict way to enter such values (if yes, displaying a tool tip would be nice)?