As an Administrator, I have access to a REST Endpoint that generates a bench of Client.
I need to be able to specify:
- number of clients to create
- number of services to create
- one username, that ends as the main contact of those clients/services
- which project name I use to fill the studio projects associated with Studio services
The endpoint will generate as well different kind of services:
- Studio services (and project)
- Support service
- Base maintenance service
Ideally, we need to have several studio services and support services, only one valid and the other following each other year after year.
And Only one valid base maintenance.
I can call the operation that creates 5 clients, with 10 services and user user1.
I can now login with user1
I have 5 clients with user1 as the main contact
Each client has 1 base maintenance, 10 support services, 10 studio services and thus 10 studio project
My studio projects are bootstrapped with the Studio project I gave in parameter