In the Web UI, when opening the spreadsheet editor on a listing of documents with columns rendering system properties (e.g. primary type, lifecycle state, ...), it does not render any columns.
- in Studio Modeler, create a page provider with the following properties:
- Query filter: ecm:mixinType != 'HiddenInNavigation' AND ecm:isVersion = 0 AND ecm:isTrashed = 0
- Predicates: ecm:fulltext FULLTEXT (system_fulltext)
- go to Studio Designer to configure its form and results layouts:
- add a column with property system:primaryType in the Table of the results layout
- under Drawer > Drawer Items, add a new search item:
- schemas: system, dublincore
- provider: select the provider created above
- set other mandatory properties
- deploy to a Nuxeo instance with the nuxeo-spreadsheet addon installed
- log in the Web UI
- navigate to the search created above
- switch to the table view
- open the spreadsheet editor
the spreadsheet editor renders all the columns properly (including the primary type).
the spreadsheet editor renders a blank page.
- the browser's dev tool shows that the spreadsheet editor properly queries the server to retrieve the documents, but does not render anything
- this problem does not happen in the JSF UI