Affects Version/s: 3.21.1
Component/s: Studio Designer
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new document type.
2. Set "Document is folderish" under "Document Facets".
3. In "Accepted Children Types" add "File".
4. Configure all layouts for this document type (automatically).
Deploy the configuration to a 10.10 server (with Web UI):
5. Create a new document of the newly created type.
6. Add a couple of "File" documents inside.
7. Notice how the children files don't appear anywhere. Inspecting the code of the view layout for this document type, only one nuxeo-page-provider element is specified. No nuxeo-results to display the children.
- is duplicated by
NXS-5610 Scaffolding a Folderish leads to no data at runtime (missing results)