Affects Version/s: 3.10.1
[UPDATED: *The issue is the intermediate commit mode*. Same sequence of actions has no problem in "Simple" mode]
Intermediate commit mode
Starting form an empty project: See the screencast attached. Basically:
- Create a Contract doc type with 2 fields, save
- Create a even handler
- Create the chain called from the listener, user a field from Contract, save
Reload the page: You have lost the fields and the event handler...
Not in the video but , I just notice:
- I re-created everything
- Reloaded to check it was there
- Committed/Push my changes
- Went to Designer to create layouts
- The button "create missing layouts" created only 2
- I revert(ed my changes
- Went back to designer: I still had the commit/delet change button, even with the "pull new changes" orange button...
=> It looks like the Intermediate commit mode has an issue.