When configuring a list tab or a search item in the drawer, setting * as the value for schemas results in an error message that the schemas field is empty. This is wrong and confusing.
- create a page provider in modeler and keep the default settings
- click on "Configure layouts in Designer →"
- generate the result form
- go to tabs
- click on + listing
- set the page provider name
- set schemas to *
- set search-name
==> there is an error message "The attribute "schemas" cannot be empty."
- tabs / listings
- drawer items / search
- drawer menus / listing
- When using the nuxeo-results-view or nuxeo-search-form as a custom element and * for schemas value
I can use the * value for the schemas parameters.
When doing so
- a warning is issued
Using * for schemas will retrieve all of them and may impact performances.
- designer does not issue the warning: The "*" schema is not defined as currently