(can't find a valid title, sorry)
- Have a custom element, for example nuxeo-my-element
- In this element, declare a property, camelCase with more than a word. For example: selectedItems:
- Create a new action using this element
- The designer correctly suggests the selected-items property
- But it is not saved to the bundled, it is ignored./ The bundle just has <nuxeo-my-element><nuxeo-my-element>, no properties
Not problem with properties which have a single word.
Workaround: Manually edit the -bundle.html and explicitly add . . .selected-items="[[selectedItems]]". . .
Prioriy: Major because it is not obvious. You create the action, save, don't re-open it to check if the values were saved, you deploy, does not work, etc.