Currently most users do not know that they can drag and drop a schema in Designer, although it would save them a lot of time.
One of the reasons is that our behaviour is not consistent: we can drag and drop a schema, the property in view or edit mode, but not the property itself except if it's a single valued complex field.
Goal is to make behaviour consistent for all kind of properties.
- I can drag and drop a property in Studio Designer layouts (e.g. dublincore title, a multivalued complex field) without having to open it and select view or edit mode first
- When I drag and drop a property
- a popup is shown so that I can choose between view or edit mode
- I can select which fields to add (useful for multivalued complex) and in which mode globally and for each
- If I don't choose any, nothing is added
- I can confirm with an "Add" button, then property is added or cancel and nothing changes