Steps to Reproduce:
- In Designer, click on the UI menu, then Actions.
- Hover on the Create button, then click on the Operation button.
- Fill in the form according to this tutorial (but do not save yet).
- "Accidentally" select the sync-indexing checkbox (but do not save yet).
- Realize you've made a mistake and deselect the sync-indexing checkbox.
=> A warning appears at the top of the form:
"sync-indexing" is not an attribute of "nuxeo-operation-button".
=> "1 WARNING(S)" also appears next to the Action from the list of Actions.
- If sync-indexing is not an attribute of "nuxeo-operation-button", it shouldn't be available in the form. Otherwise, message is a false positive and should not appear.
- Warnings should be Warning(s).