1. Create a new Document Type
1. Add a property type string or whatever
1. Create a Page provider with an aggregate targeting that property
1. Generate the form and the results layout associated to the Page provider in the Designer
1. Add a new search menu on the left side, bounded to that Page provider
1. Create a couple document of the previously created type
1. Search using for any of the value selected in the aggregate
1. => No filter is applied
While generating the form corresponding to an aggregate defined in the modeler, the page provider using the aggregate does not filter the documents properly.
Add the property multiple at true in the designer.
Generate the nuxeo-dropdown-aggregate with the property multiple at true.