Studio could handle automatically the corresponding entry in the messages.json file for document type based on the label filled in the document type form.
- Create a doctype
- Fill in a label
- Download package => messages.json files should contain an entry for the corresponding doctype with its label if user did not declare it manually in Designer
- When document is created, label is automatically added in the messages.json files
- If I didn't create a messages.json file, it is added in the package when downloading it
- If I create several messages-*.json files that do not contain an entry for the doctypes labels, all are filled in with an entry for each doctype
- If I manually set the doctype label in messages-*.json file (label.document.type.myDoctype), then it is the entry taken into account. The automatic label does not apply in this case.
- When document is updated, label is updated as well
- When document is deleted, label is removed