In designer when creating an action, you need to know the name of the icon to use in the corresponding field as no suggestion is provided.
- Provide a suggestion for icon when people choose the designer option to create a "simple" action that uses the nuxeo-operation-button.
- Behavior should be similar to the other designer areas, e.g. when creating a search left menu item.
- When I create a "simple" action, a suggestion is offered for the icon field showing the icon and icon name
- When I select an icon, the name is persisted in the field
- When I create an advanced action, no suggestion is offered in the icon field (NOTE: check with web ui dev team for this one for what makes sense)