ecm:isTrashed = 0 is the new canonical way of checking for trashed documents (
NXP-24033), replacing ecm:currentLifeCycleState <> 'deleted'.
The latter will still be maintained for a long time, but it would nevertheless be good for Studio to generate ecm:isTrashed = 0 everywhere when using a target platform 10.x.
For TP 10.1+
Content Views (JSF UI) / Page Providers / Default Search (JSF UI) / Virtual Navigations (JSF UI)
- Update the default query used for new content views / pps to:
- For existing content views / pps, display a warning when ecm:currentLifeCycleState [<> != or another operator] [' or "]deleted[' or "] is used in the query (this whole expression, ecm:currentLifeCycleState is still valid by itself):
Using ecm:currentLifeCycleState to query documents put in the trash is now deprecated in favor of the ecm:isTrashed predicate. If your documents use the default life cycle, you should update your query.
- Suggest ecm:isTrashed in the query
- Add the ecm:isTrashed option in default sort
- Add the ecm:isTrashed option in predicates